How do you get the starch out of potatoes?
How do you get the starch out of potatoes? From a physical point of view, it is release the starch from potatoes, then according to further refining process to get potato starch products. The further process mainly is the starch slurry processed by dirt remove process to get the cleaning starch liquid, that's a seperation technology. Among the whole process to get the starch out of potatoes, release and seperation is the most important two sections. Following is this two sections introduction:
Starch release process
Starch release out of potatoes is processed by DOING equipment named rasper, a newest crushing machine can crush the potatoes into fine partiels, release the starch entirely. It adopt high rotary speed sawtooth blade to crush potatoes, fully destroy potato cell, during this process, there are lots of crushed potato pieces, at the same time, the starch which is storage in cells will realeased and get into the potato liquid. This time the liquid main content except starch, also fibre, protein, cess sap and others. So next step we should make the starch slurry processed by seperation process to get cleaning potato starch liquid. To this question how do you get the starch out of potatoes, we can say the rasper crushing performance decided the final starch yield and the utilization rate of raw materials.
Starch release and seperation used main equipments
Seperation process: After potato starch release by rasper, now, in the liquid, except starch, others are non-needed, so following process of starch production is to remove these impurities or say it is the seperation process to seperate starch from liquid. The first step, equipment requests is centrifugal sieve, its main function is remove larger particles and fibre, add water at the same time, then washing the raw liquid to get preliminary starch liquid. Then the preliminary starch liquid into second step seperation process, this process equipment is fine fiber sieve, can further remove the little impurities and small fiber. Final step is the full cyclone process, according to hydrocyclone station to remove the protein, cell wall, and fine fiber in the liquid to get refined starch slurry. Then after one time desanding process, we will get cleaning starch liquid, then complete the total seperation process. How do you get the starch out of potatoes, according to starch realease and seperation process.
On the other side, to answer how do you get the starch out of potatoes? You maybe want to know the whole potato strarch production line process with details, please click.
Potato starch production line
Automatic potato starch production line offerd by DOING, mainly composed by 5 parts, that is cleaning system, compound crushing system, squeeze and filter system, concentration and purification system, dewatering and drying system. This potato starch processing line combined the cleaning, crushing, concentration, purification and drying, realized the automatic continuous operation of potato starch production. The technocol process of how do you get the starch out of potatoes is: Fresh potato - cleaning and washing - crushing for starch release -seperation and desanding - starch concentration and purification - dewatering and drying.
Following is its main features manufactured by DOING, also answer the feature for how do you get the starch out of potatoes:
1. Our potato starch production line adopts unique cleaning crushing filtering system, completely with manual principle design, compared with the equipment technology at home and abroad, with high efficiency, energy saving, high starch extraction rate, high ecnomic benefit, practicability and advanced features.
2. In starch release section, high starch extraction rate, this potato starch processing line adopt three-stage extruded, multi-stage filtration technology, effectively improve the starch extraction rate. improving the starch extraction yield and extraction rate can reach more than 94%.
3. Separation section uses the multi-stage filtration, multiple squeeze in circulation process have overcame the pure elutriation filter without drain, starch can not be completely extracted defects, greatly.
How do you get the starch out of potatoes
4. Final starch with high quality. It combines fresh potato crhshing, slurry separation, starch filter, and fine filter process as a whole, automatic continuous production, to avoid the starch oxidation and change brown in the processing, final starch is white color, no impurity. High grade, good economic benefit.
5. Large energy saving. Each ton fresh potato consumes about 1.5kw, compared with similar products in the market, the average energy saving is over 30%.
6. Recycle water, save water effectively: The fine filtration water can be used in the secondary extrusion process, and the waste water can be recycled, which can effectively save water resources and reduce the cost.
In conclusion, this is our answer for how do you get the starch out of potatoes, other questions or more details, contact us freely. We own specialize person discuss with you.
Leave a message about How do you get the starch out of potatoes?
- DOING invites you to the 8th International Food Processing EXPO in Turkey
- Celebrating the eighth anniversary of Doing Company
- Where to buy cassava processing machine in China ?
- Korean customer Nissan 10 tons potato starch production line stationed in Kyrgyzstan factory
- One Belt and One Road to promote cooperation with Cameroon customers
Leave a message