Cassava peeler for cassava starch/flour/garri processing line
Capacity Range : 2000 kg/h
Operation of cassava peeler machine:
Cassava are fed into the cassava peeler machine, which has several special steel brush internally that enables the skin of the Cassava to be peeled in the process of rotation sprinkings of the water on the Cassava and retains all nutritive elements. Working is automatic with a suitable electric motor. The whole unit is mounted on a metal body or stainless steel stand of comfortable height to enable the operator to attend the machine conveniently.
Features of cassava peeler machine:
1. Sturdy construction
2. High operational fluency
3. User friendly
4. Impeccable performance
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of optimum quality cassava peeler machine that is commonly used in food industry for cassava peeling for further processing. This cassava peeler machine is manufactured using fine grade components under the stern supervision of our team of professionals at our sophisticated production unit. Moreover, this Cassava Peeler Machine is available in different technical specifications to meet the specific requirements of our clients and can be availed at nominal rates.
Leave a message about Cassava peeler for cassava starch/flour/garri processing line
- How to make garri from cassava ?
- What is cassava processing, how to process cassava into starch ?
- Causes of starch browning, why starch browning?
- Mechanical peeling of cassava process
- How to produce starch from cassava chips?
- Process for preparation of starch from cassava
- Production of starch from potato process
- How is cassava processed ?
Leave a message